Thursday, October 3, 2013

Christ like

    I wanted to share these verses with you this morning, awesome verses! They really speak for themselves. Otherwise, I don't have much this morning, I hope enjoy the word of God today!

Philippians 2:1-5
   Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? Any comfort from his love? Any fellowship together in the Spirit? Are your hearts tender and compassionate?

  Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose.

  Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves.

  Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.

  You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.

  One mind, one purpose, one life to live. How will we live our lives? The scripture points to comfort and fellowship in Christ. "Are our hearts tender and compassionate?"

  What separates us from the worldly? We must humble ourselves, have a Christ like mind and attitude.
If only we could or would consider others always before ourselves! How much better off would this world be.

 We have to get into our hearts, to be more like Jesus!

  "Create in me a new heart, oh Lord, and renew a right spirit in me. I want to be holy as you are holy God! Make me more like you and less like me. I pray, that you would bless my brothers and sisters this morning, let them feel your presence, wrap your arms around them. Bless your people oh Lord! In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Life is so sweet!
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment