Friday, September 27, 2013

Got a green thumb?

           ~ Scripture of the day~

               Hebrews 12:1 NLT
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.

Time to run the race, time to throw off that weight. It's time to live for the Lord!

So, our crew at work was sent home Wednesday because of a small fire at the chemical plant. No one got hurt. I decided I would utilize my "extra" day off. I went to the feed store and bought: broccoli, cauliflower, onions, cabbage, turnips, spinach, lettuce, and mustard greens. To digging, fertilizing, and planting I went.

After a day's worth of aches, pain, sun burn, I feel accomplished. I love fresh veggies out of the garden! I'll post pics as the garden grows. I love gardening, it's another one of my favorite things to do!

Life is so sweet! Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment