Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Praise awaits you Lord

I wanted to praise the Lord this morning, it's already been a long week. My wife and I have been at the hospital three evenings in a row with family. My mother in law is doing good, one doctor thinks she had a precursor to a stoke or mini stroke, the other thinks a migraine, go figure. Her sister has been in the hospital and has been having mini strokes, but they couldn't do much because her blood is thin from a heart stint they just placed. She seemed to be doing fairly well last night. The two sisters are very close, y'all be praying for both of them and the rest of the rattled family.

Psalm 65:1-8 NIV

Praise awaits you, our God, in Zion; to you our vows will be fulfilled. You who answer prayer, to you all people will come. When we were overwhelmed by sins, you forgave our transgressions. Blessed are those you choose and bring near to live in your courts! We are filled with the good things of your house, of your holy temple. You answer us with awesome and righteous deeds, God our Savior, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas, who formed the mountains by your power, having armed yourself with strength, who stilled the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, and the turmoil of the nations. The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, you call forth songs of joy.

I like to praise the Lord, honestly it makes me feel better, makes me happy. Why wouldn't it though? We were made to praise the Lord, the Lord God wanted our companionship. He loves for us to talk to him.

Thank you Lord for your mercy and your grace. Thank you for loving me even in the midst of all my failures. "Your love never fails and you make all things work together for my
good."

Have a great day!
Blessed be the name of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment